Please type out your answers double spaced, 12 point font, 1 inch margins. You m
Please type out your answers double spaced, 12 point font, 1 inch margins. You may
use references: if you do, please use APA referencing. As this is a test, you are not
necessarily required to use references when referring to course material. However, if
you are directly quoting a slide or reading, or want to acknowledge where you got an
idea from, please reference.
1. Describe how eating disorders can be viewed as multi-determined
2. Describe the reasons why dieting usually precedes binge eating (in other
words, describe how dieting can lead to binge eating).
3. Describe some of the broad areas of a person’s life that a nutrition
counsellor or therapist might pay attention to.
4. Explain some of the ways that the family of an individual might impact or
lead to eating disorders in that person. You can reference past and current
1 page per question
Explanation of Marking:
• Clarity of Rationale of Ideas: Does the student’s ideas make sense? Are the
ideas logical? Are the explanations they use clearly demonstrating what their
ideas are and how their ideas work?
• Depth of Insights: Does the student show that they have thought through their
ideas, looking at them from various angles? Has the student noted exceptions or
weaknesses to their ideas? Has the student noted intricacies in their ideas?
• Grammar: Is correct punctuation used? Is the sentence structure appropriate?
• Application of Course Concepts: Is the student using concepts discussed in
class in their answer?